Wednesday

Meet the Artist: Wayne Moon

Supporting local artists and offering a place to showcase their amazing work is the foundation Crafty Goodness was built on. With over 80 vendors, our second year is starting out great! Lakewood is such a wonderful community and I am so very proud to be a part of it. Our newest piece, an homage to the great city CG calls home, was created by Wayne Moon.



Now to find out a little more about him.

1. When did you start creating?
I am a self taught artist and started creating in 1982.

2. What is your favorite medium?
My favorite mediums are acrylic on canvas and mixed media.

3. Where do you find inspiration?
I find artistic inspiration in the works of the great impressionists like Camille Pisarro, Alfred Sisley, Banksy, and also street artists who display a degree of craftsmanship.



4. Do you do custom work?
I welcome doing custom work based on an individual's idea, or my suggestions. For example: an inspirational word, favorite saying, family name, neighborhood, hobby, activity. etc.



Be sure to check out the Lakewood mixed media piece soon at the shop, priced at $195.

No comments:

Post a Comment